Dawn

Dawn

Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day Morn.

Here's a snap of our Boxing Day dawn, with the sun rising over the hills and a mist rising over the river.


Interesting to read this morning that Spain's new king, Felipe VI, has had a relationship with Gwyneth Paltrow (her of the open marriage) going back some years. Possibly since beyond 2002, when this was written.

Wouldn't you know it. I thought about listing all the comments my daughter has made to me about me, my health, my way of life and the house, etc. So, I opened a file called Faye the Nag. There are numerous files on my computer's desktop, of course, but, when she glanced at them last night, guess which one her eyes alighted on. Miraculously, I was able to show her there were no entries in it. Yet. By chance, they're in another file.

Can't find my notepad, so that's it for today. Normal service tomorrow.

No comments: